These are so simple and easy and great if you have a few over ripe bananas. I personally like to add as many bananas as possible (4 makes a good amount and has a full of banana flavour) but you can make 4-5 pancakes with a couple of bananas.
You will need
- 2-4 bananas
- 2-3 eggs
- 1-2 cups of Spelt or chickpea flour (or any of your choice)
- 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- Handful of blueberries
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Add the eggs and vanilla essences. Slowly stir in the flour. You can gauge how much flour you need. The final consistency should still be slightly runny but sticky! You can add blueberries now into the batter or keep and add on top of your finished pancake.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil and a knob of butter cook slowly. Pour a ladle full of batter into the pan. With a spatula flip the pancake over once one side is cooked.
- Once ready, add your blueberries or desired topping. The bananas make the pancakes sweet so you should not need to sweeten.