Great for fussy children and parents alike. Porridge is such a great breakfast being slow to digest and good for the gut. Being creative is key but I love to add Kefir, berries, nut butter, fruit and seeds.
You will need
- Porridge oats
- 1 x spoon Cacoa powder
- Coconut sugar or alternative such as date nectar (sweeten to taste)
- 1-2 cups of water or milk of choice if preferred
- Cacoa nibs
- Gentle simmer the oats for a few minutes and then add all of the other ingredients
- Simmer for a further few minutes.
- Pop in a bowl, add toppings and voila!