Perfect for lunch or dinner, this fun dish tastes fresh and is super filling.
You will need
- 4 x courgettes
- Large handful of pine nuts
- 1 x box halloumi
- 1-2 x avocados
- 10 x piquillo peppers (from a jar)
- Spiralise the courgettes (you can buy pre spiralised if you do not own a spiraliser).
- Cut avocados into chunks
- Chop the halloumi into thin strips. Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of coconut oil. On a medium heat cook the halloumi until golden brown.
- Chop the piquillo peppers into quarters – these add a sweet but firy element to the salad.
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl and toss together.
- Drizzle with olive oil and rich sticky balsamic.