You will need
- 75g diced lamb (replace with tempeh or tofu for a vegetarian option)
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ courgette
- ½ red onion
- ½ diced sweet potato
- 200g tender stem broccoli
- Rub some olive oil over the lamb, and then rub over the cumin and a pinch of salt.
- Pre-heat the grill to high
- Slice the courgette and quarter the onion
- Feed alternative slices of lamb between the courgette and onion onto the skewers.
- When finished place skewers under the grill and cook for 6 minutes turning half way.
- Serve with steamed or roasted sweet potato and tender stem broccoli.