You will need
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ finely sliced onions
- ½ tbsp madras curry paste
- 250g halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 deseeded and chopped chili
- 4 large beaten eggs
- ½ avocado
- 1 lemon (juice)
- Mixed Greens
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the onions and cook for 10 minutes until soft
- Add the madras paste and fry for a further 1 minute, add half the tomatoes and chili. Cook until the mixture is thick and the tomatoes have all burst.
- Heat the grill to high.
- Add half the coriander to the beaten eggs and season.
- Pour the egg mixture over the onion and heat on low for 8-10 minutes until it is almost set. Then, move to the grill for 3-5 minutes.
- For the salsa, mix avocado and the remaining chili, tomato, onion, coriander and lemon juice.
- When the frittata has cooked serve with the salsa and mixed greens.
- *Place the second half in a Tupperware and have for lunch tomorrow.