You will need
- 300g cauliflower and broccoli florets
- 125g cooked quinoa
- 1 sliced beetroot
- Large handful spinach
- 5 chopped walnuts
- 1tbsp tahini
- 1 ½ tbsp. houmous
- ½ lemon
- If possible, roast the cauliflower and broccoli the night before for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees celsius
- Place the quinoa in a bowl and lay on the beetroot slices, followed by the spinach, cauliflower, broccoli and walnuts.
- Mix together the tahini, hummus, lemon juice and 1tbsp water.
- Drizzle over the sauce and serve with a lemon wedge.