You will need
- 1 wild salmon fillet (to make vegetarian replace with tofu, tempeh or egg)
- 1 spiralised courgette
- Roasted red peppers / red onion for the pesto, store the leftover pesto in the fridge and it will keep for a week
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 40g walnuts or cashews
- 3 handfuls of basil
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- For the pesto, place all ingredients in a blender and blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Spiralise the courgetti and place in a bowl with 2-3tbsp of pesto and mix.
- Pan fry or bake the salmon fillet in extra virgin olive oil. Once cooked place the courgetti on a plate and top with the salmon.
- Serve with roasted red peppers and red onion.