You will need
- 50g fresh spinach
- 200g canned chickpeas
- 1tbsp cumin powder
- ½ chicken breast (use tempeh, tofu, beans, lentils, or quinoa for a vegetarian meal)
- ½ minced garlic clove
- ½ butternut squash
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Fry or grill the chicken breast and shred.
- Dice half a butternut squash and steam.
- Heat the coconut oil and garlic over a high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, butternut squash, chicken and chickpeas to the pan.
- Constantly stir until the spinach fully wilts and the chickpeas are cooked through and serve.