There’s no better feeling of self-accomplishment than completing a fitness programme. Whether it be 10 days or 28 days these programmes are all designed to make you feel and look incredible.
But you do have to give it your all and I don’t just mean exercise-wise. You could be doing all the exercise in the world but unless you’re eating right, you will not see the results you want.
Fitness programmes and challenges come in all shapes and sizes, from strength training, yoga, and Pilates to weights and HIIT – it can be so varied and there really is something for everyone.
A good fitness programme can be extremely beneficial to health mentally and physically.
Here are 5 reasons why a fitness programme may be the best thing you do this year!
- The obvious – it improves your health and fitness levels. Regular exercise can lower blood sugar, increase cardiovascular health, improve posture and improve your digestive system. And that’s only the beginning.
- It’s vital for your mental wellbeing! Has anyone ever told you to get some ‘fresh air’ or go for a ‘walk’ when you are upset, angry or worried? It’s because exercise releases endorphins that can boost your sense of well-being and works to reduce the hormone that causes stress and anxiety.
- Programmes help keep you motivated and provide much-needed structure! If motivation is what you need to work out then this is right up your alley! Programmes are designed to keep you interested and wanting more. Do you ever feel like you don’t know where to start when you want to lose weight or build muscle! This type of exercise is a great way of having a structure in place to get you started!
- You’re not alone. Can’t get to a gym or just don’t like them? You’re not the only one! Gym memberships can be super expensive and most people struggle to find time to go. Home workouts are convenient and great but can be lonely. That’s one of the reasons why we love niix programmes so much, each programme gets its own community of women. This is a fab way to make friends, talk about exercising and share tips with each other. It’s also a great way to chat with your trainer and seek advice when needed.
- They’re great value for money! Going to physical classes can be pricey and that’s fine if you can afford it and that’s what you prefer. Online fitness programmes are exactly the same as an in-person class, it’s just in the comfort of your own home instead. There’s no need to change into fitness gear, make sure you have a water bottle ready to go or worry about commuting. You just simply log on and start!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, this is your sign to try a fitness programme or challenge out! My newest programme niixSUMMER Sculpt is out on my app now and we have 28 days of sculpting workouts, fit for all levels of fitness. Each class will be specifically tailored to focus on each part of the body with the combined impact of weights, strength training and Pilates.
If you want to tone, add definition, lose weight and be more body confident, this programme with help you reach all your goals.
Download my app and let’s begin