Breakfast, brunch……or any time of the day! This high protein, eggy bread with a twist is so good.
Mix it up with other fruit, chocolate nibs or buttons for the kids
- Sliced bread (I used mixed grain)
- Sliced banana
- 2 eggs (use 4-5 for more portions)
- Teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Cinnamon (could add nutmeg & turmeric too)
- Milk of choice (approximately 1 cup per portion)
Whisk ingredients together and pour over the bread and banana until well soaked. Pop into a frying pan on a low to medium heat to cook slowly. The thicker the bread the slower you will need to cook (keep flipping!).
Drizzle with choice of maple syrup, honey, date nectar – I used coconut nectar. Oh and a dollop of @pipandnut.
Definitely one for all the family.