Great for brunch or lunch. Quick and easy but feels a little fancier than you usual scrambled eggs. You can literally pop anything in, but I love this version.
You will need
- 2-3 eggs (make 2-3 muffins) whisked
- ¼ chopped onion spread evenly amongst the cup cases (silicone work well)
- Small handful of spinach in each case
- Feta chunks
- Chilli flakes
- Put a small portion of each ingredient into the cases.
- Whisk eggs and pour an even amount into each cup.
- Mix gently to ensure all ingredients & eggs combined.
- Season with salt & Pepper.
- Place in oven at 200 for 10-15 mins.
- Once cooked add a mixed salad, mushrooms or avocado for a tasty dish.